Thursday, October 12, 2006

Assorted

1. I officially got a glimpse of what my life will be like with Chloe in 15 years. While softly reprimanding her "We do not throw food on the floor, we do not..."(the official soundtrack of the household) I was met with an eye roll. Two unexpectedly blue pupils hid rolled above the heavy lids that she inherited from my husband.

2. I am not making light of the situation -- thankfully the upper east side plane crash, while terrible, was not terrorism. But I cannot imagine a group more unprepared for a real attack than Upper East Siders. Bugaboos a-flying, women racing around in pedicure moccasins, frozen yogurts and scooped out bagels abandoned. I include myself in this category, have no fear - though I would likely be in the park with my acorn collector as I was today. Downtown folk just seem much more industrious and quick moving to me. Let's hope we never have to know.

3. Wine at work events is a good thing. I generally never drink at business functions when I am working, but my what half a glass of shitty chardonnay can do when you are flanked by men in their nineties hitting on you.

4. How do you remove pinecone sap from chubby finger folds?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home