Thursday, October 05, 2006

Rage Against The Machine

I hate you, Levitz Furniture. I hate everyone who works in your alleged customer service department. I hate your four hour delivery window that you summarily dismiss without a care in the world. I hate that you delayed my delivery without caring that we were without a couch, a central piece of furniture for those of us who actually like to SIT. I hate that I have to watch Deal or No Deal on the goddamned floor. I hate that the automated customer service selection makes my blood boil into my throat and would there not have been a perfect cherub and quick-dry Elmo gazing at me I would have thrown the phone against the wall.

I hate these words: Relax, Think positive, We are trying to accomodate you, and theres-nothing-more-I-can-do. Because I too am in the customer service business of sorts, and if I ever dared to utter any of the above to a customer I would be canned.

Also on my list: Duane Reade prescriptions counter, my old OBGYN office, Quest Diagnostics, Banana Republic (no I am NOT trying to WEAR and RETURN a $30 tie), Janovic Paint, Chase Bank, and the whole flexible spending system. And the MTA.

It is SO not going my way, today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home