Thursday, December 21, 2006

Top 10 Resolutions

1. I will do more volunteer work
2. I will read more books
3. I will stop sleeping in my contact lenses
4. I will kiss my husband hello when he comes home before the chaos sets in
5. I will go to the gym
6. I will use a night cream
7. I will hang up my clothes at the end of the day, instead of piling
8. I will cook more, heat up less -- for Chloe
9. I will write more
10. I won't sweat the small stuff

Mamadramas will be on hiatus until the first week in January. Thanks to all my readers and fellow bloggers. Wishing you all health and the kind of wealth that really matters.

3 Comments:

At 12:12 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me know how you do on #3 - I'm terrible about taking out my contacts

 
At 1:38 PM PST, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Like your resolutions! Just stopping by some of my fave blogs to say Merry Christmas!

 
At 7:47 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your writing is spectacular. anxiously await your next entry. happy new year!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home