Saturday, December 16, 2006

The Best Laid Plans Part Two

With regards to my last post, keep in mind that it really is the story of how my nanny "Jane" came to be. The bigger story about my return to work, involves the disastrous dismantling of my position based on my part time status, and the fact that my boss believed that "senior managers can not work part time". I believe strongly that women who try to maintain their corporate life in a flexible scenario generally have to make a deal with the devil, and will somehow get screwed in the end.

I did not want to mislead anyone to believe that the decision had a fairy tale ending. Once I leave my job, I will share the details of the erosion of my workplace persona.

Think Dilbert, but with better hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home