Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Improvements

I want to be more personally philanthropic. I want to read more books. I want to learn how to cook. I want to update Chloe's baby book. I want to dispense gifts on time instead of late. I want to always hang up my clothes right after I take them off. I want to deaden my insides when it comes to work. I want to sleep restfully. I want to find a picture for the empty wall that makes my apartment feel a bit like an asylum. I want to give away even more clothes. I want to get weekly manicures even though I loathe the process. I want to call back faster. I want to check on friends in need more often. I want to stop checking email so often. I want to wear more interesting jewelry. I want to not be afraid of bikini waxes. I want to give more than I get. I want to stop consuming Nutra Sweet. I want to start using a night cream. I want to keep lists. I want to remember birthdays. I want to clone my husband. I want to believe in Karma. I want to say "please" and "thank you" so Chloe learns. I want to take my vitamins. I want to be supportive, even if I don't agree. I want to take bold steps in old shoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home