Monday, March 12, 2007

Quirks

...what are yours? Just a few of mine:

1. I hate sharing a toilet and regularly squat, even in my own house.
2. I can't sleep if a single strand of hair touches my face.
3. I am compulsive about being on time. If I am late, call the police and assume the worst.
4. I have the TV on as whenever I am home alone, regardless if I am watching it.
5. I love hearing new words and immediately demand that they are spelled.
6. Re-reading books calms me down.
7. I definitely have unmedicated ADD.
8. I invent stories in my head about strangers that I see.
9. I love the smell of heavy cologne. If you are offending someone else, I am loving it.
10. Talking on the phone exhausts me.
11. I am afraid to throw out photos of loved ones. I fear it is a bad omen.
12. I have a death fear of heights. Even a few inches off the ground makes me weak in the knees. 13. Good music makes me cry.
14. Panty hose give me the chills. I never wear them, regardless of season or event.
15. Ever since I weighed thirty pounds less than I do now, I have needed to sleep with a pillow between my knees to prevent the feeling of bones touching.
16. I love the smell of beer and cigars but hate the taste of both.
17. I always say I love you or I am convinced something terrible will happen.
18. I leave money in my pockets so I can find it again.
19. Bar soap disgusts me.
20. I look for magic signs in ordinary things.

2 Comments:

At 6:16 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ever since I broke my back I have slept with a pillow b/w my knees! 25 lbs and 7 years ago!!

 
At 8:40 AM PDT, Blogger Pen In Cheek said...

This is so great! You have inspired to come up with my own list of these. What a fun and thought-provoking post. And how comforting that someone shares so many of the same quirks as me...like #10-definitely!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home