Sunday, November 12, 2006

Housekeeping

New additions to the blog roll (see sidebar): NYC Web Boy is a fabulous blog for gals like me who care about the political scene, but just a tad more about Marc Jacob's Spring 2007 collection. A friend of a friend who I have met over the years and is just as humorous online as he is in person.

Post Secret: I have mentioned this before. It is a voyuer's (and secret exhibitionists') dream. It's updated every Saturday night at midnight.

My good friend Grahamad is in the spotlight once again. Or is she ever really not?

Littleviews is still there - I have a new article coming out soon about the store, Babies R Us in Union Square.

I also wanted to share a great idea.: A offered his services to a firm looking to conduct research. In return, they offered to donate $100 to the charity of his choice. How great is that? It's even better when you have so many places that you want to donate to, it's hard to choose just one! A great incentive to all of you who are in businesses where you need to nominally compensate others for services.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home