Friday, March 30, 2007

Underrated

The movie "She's Having A Baby". That Kate Bush song, the whole "I was given more than I gave, I was loved more than I loved" thing. Perfection.

Nutella.

Payless shoes. If you are buying black ballet flats, why shouldn't they be $9.99?

The flip side of your pillow.

Mentos. And the friend who gives you all the pinks.

Blog commenters that you have never met.

Watching the simple delight created by a sandbox, pail, and shovel.

Exact change.

The way you looked in high school.

Bath sheets.

Just calling to say "I love you".

Hot dogs.

A well stocked fridge.

Appetizers.

Scratching your itch.

1 Comments:

At 5:27 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate Bush - This Woman's Work. Makes me cry every time I hear it. Nutella - it has always scared me but maybe I'll give it a try!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home